90 Seconds with HDD Technician Tom Aitken
We all have our favorite mechanic! “Our Guy” who we trust with our car or truck or in the case of the directional drilling contractor who we call first when our rig isn’t acting right. At MTI, we have some great industry leading HDD technicians. These are the guys you should trust with your equipment and have helped MTI grow to be the most trusted provider for used underground construction equipment worldwide. This series highlights them. Spend 90 seconds getting to know a little more about HDD Technician Tom Aitken.
- How long have you worked at MTI Equipment?
- Tell us something you’re passionate about outside of work?
- What drew you toward becoming a technician?
- What do you hate about being a HDD technician?
- What’s your favorite thing about being a HDD technician?
- If you could work on one drill for the rest of your career, what would it be?
- What is the most important thing our customers can do to protect their investment?
MTI Equipment has been sharing their vast knowledge and experience with customers for over 30 years. MTI created the RE-HDD process to provide peace of mind to contractors. Each RE-HDD certified drill goes through a meticulous 80-point inspection & refurbishing process by our world class mechanics. We find the issues so you don’t have to. This is how MTI Equipment is taking the risk out of buying used.